Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Love, where is my love

What is love? It's a complex question. Maybe no one will know the definite answer. Is it a kind of feeling, a kind of action or even a kind of thing that doesn't exist at all? I don't know and maybe I will never know. Because I haven't had a girlfriend or experienced love between boys and girls, I think I know less about love than others. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, it seems that it is doomed to be anther lonely day for me. Oh, I was a little negative, wasn't I? No matter what you think about, in my opinion, I am a little negative sometimes and I really don't like that kind of myself.
What is my perfect love? I think they are my parents now, but maybe in the future, it will turn to be my sweetheart. I am waiting for her. Although I haven't find the other half of mine now, I think it will be boring if I talk about the love about my parents.So, I will talk about my future love. I think she would be a kind and warm-hearted girl, because it's really very important, even more important than the appearance. Only the inner beauty can be the most valuable one, don't you think so? Then,I think the most important thing I will value in our relationships is respecting each other. Everyone in love is fair, we should not force others to do something or hurt them. So I will respect my love and try my best to take care of her without hurting her forever.
About the deal breakers, I think maybe sometimes people in love will quarrel with each other for some unserious matters. If we respect and forgive each other, we will solve all the deal breakers and maybe will never suffer from them any more.
I always believe in destiny and I think the meet of two person is controlled by the heaven. Sometimes I am afraid to miss her and sometimes I just calm down to wait. I don't know when my true love will come to me. But I wish to regard her as my first and also the last one. I will try my best to treasure my true love.
The other half of mine is my soul-mate. Who is my soul-mate? I am looking for and waiting for.

2 comments:

Azimi Advanced Composition said...

Hello Shao. I know what you mean about being negative at times; we all are a little negative. That's OK because life can be hard on some days. It's so wonderful that you want to find a kind and warm-hearted girl; it is extremely important that you treasure her for her beliefs and inner beauty. We all change externally over the years. I agree with you that respecting each other is tantamount. These words you wrote are very dear:"I don't know when my true love will come to me. But I wish to regard her as my first and also the last one." Any man who thinks that will find his soulmate.
Well done! Mrs. Azimi

Vinka said...

Hi Shuai. That sounds good that you believe in one time you will meet your sweetheart. You must be patient ok Shuai, but I think you must show some effort. You can't imagine that you just wait and the sweetheart will come suddenly. As a man you must have initiative in the relationship. Ok, I hope you will find you sweetheart immediately.