Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The reaction of the movie Terminator




If you want to ask me what my favourite movie is, I will tell you that the Terminator is one of my favourite movies and I have been fond of them for many years.
When I was still in the primary school, I watched the Terminator 2. It's a little strange that I didn't watch the Terminator 1 at first. Actually, when I first saw the movie, I didn't know there was already a first part, which was really very popular in 1980's. Although I knew nothing about the scenario of the first one, I was still attracted by this wonderful movie deeply. It's so great that it not only shows the fantastic terminators but also express the emotion of the characters especially the love between the terminator and human. When the terminator melted himself in the steelmaking pot at the end of the movie, I was too moved to cry. I have never thought that human can develop such a deep friendship with a robot. So, when I was still young, the movie Terminator 2 had given me such a good and deep impression.
Then, several years later when I entered the high school, I happened to watch the Terminator 3 on TV. The terminator was still acted by Aronold Schwarzenegger, who was still as strong as before. And the story happened 10 years later than the second one. However, the action was still great and the scenario was as fantastic as before. There is no doubt that I was shocked by this wonderful movie again. I felt as if I went back to the past, when I saw the Terminator 2 for the first time.
After I watched both of the 2nd and 3rd of the Terminator, I found I really like them very much. However, I hadn't seen the first one yet. It's really a pity that it's never showed on the TV but maybe it was and I missed it. At last, the chance came; after I graduated from the high school; I got access to the Internet and found the movie on it. I was so happy that I couldn't help to watch it. Then, finally, I finished all of them and knew all the story of the Terminator. I think it's really great and there is no wonder that many people like it so much.
Now, I heard that the Terminator 4 will be showed later and I think I will watch it immediately after it comes out to continue a dream of an wonder robot--The Terminator.

No comments: